Welcome to the 2015 Hostelworld Conference
The 2015 Hostelworld conference will take place in Dublin on January 26th and 27th 2015.
2014 was our biggest conference to date with close to 500 delegates from 34 countries. This year our conference theme will center on what is undoubtedly the most important part of our business - the customer! Our industry is growing rapidly and our customers are evolving just as quickly. We need to ensure that as an industry we are reaching out to our customers and providing them with the best possible experience from start to finish.
- We will kick off on Sunday night Jan 25th with a welcome drinks event (details to follow).
- On Monday and Tuesday our conference will take place which features speakers, workshops and breakout sessions all focusing on the customer experience.
- On the Monday night we are hosting a gala evening event with great food, good conversation and entertainment guaranteed to have you up on the dance floor.
- Our annual Hostelworld awards, representing the best hostels from 2014 around the world will take place early in January with results posted online and via newsletter.
Please note attendance to the 2015 conference is by invitation only. Click here for more information.
As always we look forward to welcoming you in Dublin in 2015.
- Date: 26th & 27th January 2015
- Location: Dublin, Ireland
- Venue: The Convention Centre Dublin, Spencer Dock, North Wall Quay, Dublin 1
- Cost: Free
- Website: www.theccd.ie